Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

14 May 2010

Simply Tote Bag -unisex-

The simply tote bag is tall and functional. Two great sized pockets on the outside to keep your stuff organized..two open pockets on the inside, an other one pocket is for the handy, ipod and one for other stuffes. This tote has double straps and a removable and adjusable strap too wear acros the body. Two fastener snaps closure and a swivel clip for the keys.. The lining is made from cream cotton.




..

4 comments:

  1. I love it and I have to tell you I just received my very first bag of yours. It was on my wish list for my birthday, I got the Bella in apple green and I LOVE it!!! I am already adding more of your fabulous handbags to my etsy favorites!!!
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experiences can provide the newer members with strategies they may not have thought of, and also help in avoiding mistakes that you satta king satta Bazaar

    satta king satta Bazaar might have made along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. You can give yourself a very beneficial facial massage. A facial massage helps your skin absorb moisturizers and oils much faster. Dispense a small amount of oil or moisturizer into your hands. Work your moisturizer or oil into your skin around your face in a circular motion, making sure to avoid the eyes. Play Bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete